Saturday 30 October 2010

My visit to Music Institute of Korea

Being a lover of Music I am very fond of visiting places which contains Musical Instruments,Korean Musical Instruments has always attracted me after coming to Korea.The Musical Instruments used in Samulnori(a traditional performance of Korea in which four instruments are used),Instruments used in throat singing,Pansori drum etc draws my attention no matter how much I am busy.Yesterday,I visited Music Institute of Korea to see various Musical instruments of Korea.here are some of those pictures which I took there.










It was really a great experience to see these Korea's traditional Musical Instruments.I would like to recommend to visit this place atleast once if you are in Korea.


No comments:

हम केवल प्रवाह का अनुसरण कर रहे हैं।

हम चिंताओं, युद्धों, वैश्विक सुरक्षा दुविधा, विचारविहीन राजनीति, चरम स्तर पूंजीवाद, बहुध्रुवीय विश्व, अविश्वास और अवसरवाद से भरी दुनिया में...